Neuromovement® can help people of all ages and abilities because it begins with what we all share: a brain that can learn and change.
My area of specialty is working with children with disabilities, but I also work with adults to help diminish chronic pain and aches associated with injury and aging. The method also supports musicians, dancers and athletes — anyone seeking to improve their movement patterns.
Adults with Pain & Injury
Eliminate pain by changing the way you move. I can help you reconnect with the organization of your movement and teach you easier and more efficient ways to move.
Children with Disabilities
Discover your child’s true potential. I can provide the conditions for your child’s brain to learn new patterns of movement, while enhancing cognition and emotional well being.
Vitality & Aging
Improve your balance, coordination and ease of movement. Reverse aging and reclaim your vitality.
Move & Think Better
Identify unnecessary muscular efforts that are habitual. When these extra efforts cease, your nervous system is free to do other tasks, leading to improved outcomes.
- Diminish Chronic Pain
- Enhance Strength
- Increase Mobility
- Upgrade Cognitive Performance
- Promote Body Awareness
- Reduce Spasticity and Chronic Muscle Contractions
- Improve Coordination and Balance
- Boost Vitality
- Kickstart Creativity and Mental Clarity
- Improve Breathing
- Back and Neck Pain
- Anxiety, Sleep, Sensory and Mood Disorders
- Athletic Injuries and Post-Surgical Recovery
- Mobility and Balance Issues
- Developmental Delays
- Birth Injuries, Genetic Conditions and Chromosomal Differences
- Stroke Recovery
- Traumatic Brain Injury